One Account For Everything
Quickbooks is a highly efficient and reliable accounting and management software by Intuit designed specifically for small and mid-size businesses. It offers a versatile range of software products that allow users to manage huge data regarding Inventory, Bank Transactions, Employees, etc. In order to manage different aspects of business, users may create multiple accounts. Besides, it is quite normal to have multiple products at the same time on account of its accuracy and ultimate ease of operations. As such, it can become confusing and time-consuming to operate multiple accounts individually. Therefore, Intuit offers its users a simple and comprehensive management portal called CAMPs Intuit.
Understand CAMPs Intuit
CAMPs Intuit is a comprehensive Customer Account Management Portal designed for Quickbooks users. This user-friendly management hub gives you a single-point solution to access and manage all of your Quickbooks Accounts without much hassle. This multi-purpose management portal facilitates the following functions:
- Easily and Quickly Manage Purchases (Subscriptions, Payments, Service Requests, Contacts and Billing Information)
- Edit or Change your Email Address
- Find License Number
- Download Purchased Products
- Update Payment Method
- View Product Orders, Product Purchasing Date, Transactions, and Charges
- Change Primary Contact
- Add, Edit, or Remove Users
- Change your business address and phone number
- Cancel, Renew or Activate Services/Subscriptions
- Transfer Newly Purchased Products
CAMPs Account Creation
CAMPs Intuit Account is created automatically at the time of Product Registration. As such, it uses the Email Address provided for registering your Quickbooks product. However, you must remember that it is different from the other Accounts you use to access your specific products.
Besides that, whenever you register a new product. Then, it is automatically linked to your Primary Intuit Account if you use the same Email Address for both. However, in case if you use a different Email Address for registering your Quickbooks product than for Intuit Account. In that case, it will automatically set-up your CAMPs Intuit Account using the Email Address provided for Product Registration.
In short, it doesn’t require you to manually create your CAMPs Intuit Account. However, if you can’t remember your login credentials i.e. User ID and Password. Then, you must recover the same from the official CAMPs Intuit website which is “camps.intuit.com”. For this, you have two options. Firstly, try to recover login details with the “I forgot my user ID or password”. If that doesn’t solve the issue. Then, go for the “Claim Account” option. These options will help you in acquiring your CAMPs Intuit Account’s Login Details.
In addition to that, in case if you use different Email Addresses to register different Quickbooks products. Then, it will create different CAMPs Intuit Accounts for all the registered products. In that case, you can simply merge all the Accounts to access all the products under the same Account.
How To Access Camps Intuit Account?
- First of all, launch a Web Browser of your choice on your computer. For instance, you may have Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla etc.
- Now, go to the official website for CAMPs Intuit. In other words, enter “camps.intuit.com” in your Browser’s Address Bar. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- As a result, it opens the official CAMPs Intuit webpage which prompts you to log in to your account. Therefore, enter your registered Email Address or User ID correctly in the very first text box.
- After that, type in the corresponding “Password” accurately. Here, you must pay attention as passwords are case-sensitive. Besides, ensure it is without any typing mistake.
- Thereafter, select the checkbox for “Remember Me” option. You should opt for this only in case if you want to save your login credentials for easy access in future. Else, you should leave it unselected.
- Along with that, this window displays the links for “Terms” and “Privacy Statement”. Hence, click on the links one-by-one to open the respective documents. Then, read the details properly and close the documents.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button and access your CAMPs Intuit Account.
How To Use CAMPs Account?
Given below are some of the functions that you can perform on your CAMPs Intuit Account. For this, you must access the Dashboard of your account as explained here.
- To begin with, open a Web Browser and launch “camps.intuit.com”.
- Then, select the “Product Name” tile from the list available options. For example, Quickbooks Desktop. You will get this window only in case of multiple products linked to this account.
- As a result, it will lead you to the “Dashboard” of your CAMPs Intuit Account.
Update Profile Details and Contact Information
For Profile Details
At Camps Intuit, you can easily update your Profile Details like User Id, Email Address, Phone Number, Password, Name Etc.
- On the “Dashboard” of your CAMPs Intuit Account, look at the top right-hand side corner. Here, you will notice the Company Name drop-down box. Hence, click on it.
- Then, select “My Profile”.
- As a result, it will open the “My Profile” window.
- Now, click on the “Edit” button beside the Profile Information that you wish to update.
- Next, you must enter the new detail that you want to set for the selected Profile Information.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button and confirm the change.
For Contact Info
- On the “Dashboard” of your CAMPs Intuit Account, click on the Company Name drop-down box.
- Then, select the Company Name correctly.
- Now, scroll down and locate the “Authorized Users” list. Then, click on “Edit” beside your “Name”.
- Thereafter, provide the new Email Address.
- After that, click “Save” and close this window.
- Subsequently, it will send you a Verification Email on your older Email Address. Hence, access it and Verify the Change.
- Henceforth, you will receive notifications on the updated Email Address.
View and Update Product And Other Details
At CAMPs Intuit, you can view and update Product Details, Payment & Order Activity and Payment Methods. Besides that, you can download the purchased products and cancel/ renew the subscription.
- To begin with, access the “Dashboard” of your CAMPs Intuit Account.
- Now, look under the Product and Services section. It enlists all your purchased products. In order to check details of a specific product, click the “Details” button beside it. As a result, you can check all the details of the product. For instance,
- License And Product Number
- User Limit
- Payroll Service Key, Subscription Number, and Other Payroll Subscription Details
- Product Edition and Version Info
- What’s Included in Your Plan
- Download Link
- Status (Active, Inactive etc.)
- “Cancel Services” Link
- Next, you should move to the “Payment and Order Activity” section. Here, you have the “View Transaction History” and “View Order History” tabs. Hence, click on them to View, Search and Print details of your Transaction (Charges) and Order History.
- Thereafter, check the Payment Method section. Here, you can view the details of Bank Card used to pay for your Quickbooks Products and Services. Besides that, you can add another Bank Card by clicking on the “Add Card” button.
- After that, go to the right-hand side of this window. Here, you can view and update Phone Number, Primary Mailing Address, and All Addresses. For this, click on the “Edit” or “Change” button beside the respective detail and make the change.