Commonly quoted as CAMPs, the Customer Account Management Portal is a platform that enables Quickbooks Desktop Account Management. The platform facilitates the option to manage a lot of work for you. Daily business chores like your purchases, subscriptions, personal information, billing, and payment details, and other information are well managed through this platform. Apart from these, there are many other functions that you can do here. In order to initiate managing your Quickbooks Account, sign in to Camps.intuit.com.
Account Creation Of camps.intuit.com
No Account Creation is required while login to your Camps account. camps.intuiit.com account is created on its own when you provide the email address at the time of registration of your product.
Just in case, if you have created both your Camps product and your Intuit account with the same email address, then you don’t have to link your product. Whereas, if you have provided different email addresses at the time of registration, you have the option to merge them after claiming your account.
Camps.intuit.com login procedure
After completion of account creation and verification, you can move ahead with the process of login to camps.intuit.com. By following the given set of instructions, you can successfully access your CAMPs account.
- In the very first place, you must open a web browser that is available on your computer. You can check the same by looking for the browser icon at your system’s Taskbar or Desktop. For instance, you have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. Then, click any one of the available options and open your preferred Browser. Subsequently, wait for it to load completely.
- Thereafter, you must access the official website of Intuit. In other words, locate the Browser’s Address bar. You will find this long text bar at the very top running across the Browser window. Then, click on it and type in “camps.intuit.com”.
- Thereafter, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to the Camps website.
- Camps Login Window allows you to access your camps intuit account. For this, you must enter your registered Email Address in the respective field. Here you should remember it should be the same email address with which you have registered your product.
- Thereafter, enter the corresponding password accurately. You must ensure to avoid typing errors especially because passwords are case sensitive.
- After this, you will notice another option to save your Camps login credentials for easy access to your account. In order to do this, you need to select the “Stay Signed In” option.
- Thereafter, CAMPs asks you to review the Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions. For accessing these documents, you have to click the links of both the documents. These links are located below the Sign In tab.
- At last, click on the “Sign In” button and access your camps.intuit.com login account. This button is located in the middle of the page.
Use Your CAMPs platform
Once you have completed the process of camps.intuit.com login, you can move ahead with managing your QuickBooks products using this portal. Thereafter, once you reach your CAMPs account, there you will get all your QuickBooks products. Then, from the list of all the available products, select “QuickBooks Desktop”. By doing so, it will redirect you to the CAMPs dashboard.
Your CAMPs dashboard is the destination that supports all the managing steps that can be done. Using CAMPs you can perform the following functions that are explained below.
- Edit your QuickBooks information
Using your Customer Account Management Portal, you can edit your username, password, phone number, etc.
- Switch from one registered company to another
Just in case, you have registered with multiple companies, under “QuickBooks Desktop Accounts”. Then, in that case, you will get all the registered companies. From there, you have to select the desired company.
- Transfer QuickBooks license ownership
CAMPs allows you to transfer your QuickBooks license ownership. You can transfer the license ownership by tapping the “Transfer Ownership” option.
- Find all your QuickBooks product and service information
From this portal, you can find all information such as license number, product number, billing information, download link and much more.
- Change primary administrator
A primary administrator is a person who can update billing information and other sensitive information. In addition to this, with the help of CAMPs, you can change your primary administrator too.
- Edit payment methods
Using this online platform, you can easily add or remove your saved payment methods. You can change saved credit cards, debit cards, and other payment details.
- Add, remove, edit your QuickBooks administrator
- Change phone number and billing address
- View and print transaction and order history